Which approach to IT delivers more, but costs less?
a. Doing it yourself
b. Managed Hosting with Rackspace
Answer: b – Managed Hosting with Rackspace
It's true. Outsourcing some or all of your I.T. needs to Rackspace Hosting immediately reduces your hardware expenditures and payroll expenses. You don't have to own and maintain your hardware or even hire the experts to run it for you in-house. You spend substantially less and get considerably more from Rackspace – including thousands of employees working around the clock to help you be successful. And that, as they say, is a pretty nice return on investment.
Start Saving Now with Rackspace
• Fully managed, dedicated servers starting at 299 bucks a month
• Industry-leading network uptime, hardware replacement Service Level Agreements
• Expert Rackspace Support Team dedicated to your needs
• Hundreds of certified technical experts supporting you
• Unlimited live support available 24x7x365
• Data centers where you do business, now including Hong Kong
• The Fanatical Support Promise™ sets the standard for accountability
Our partner Asset Conversion Services helps you on the front-end by purchasing your marketable used IT equipment and also provides a service for cleaning of sensitive company information when there is a need.